Monday, December 28, 2009

....and the move is on~






Just a short post to share the studio progress...now that I'm on winter break I can finally begin the moving , or should I say, shuffling.  So I am closing my brick and mortar shop, moving my studio and etys/web site "headquarters" to the 3rd floor of my house and going a bit mad trying to coordinate this....I don't know if I should hatch a chicken or lay an egg....which one comes first? Wait I'm not even a chicken....














I think I have just about everything I'm keeping from the shop moved upstairs but I still have this much more in the old studio....



My studio pets are looking bit confused as they watch me spin and move and scratch my head.
oh boy.....
I think it's time for a giant glass of yummy red wine and a break.
Thanks for peaking in......

2 comments:

  1. Ummmm...not gonna sugar coat it. That looks like a LOT of work. But I will offer some unsolicited advice - take your time and organize as you go, otherwise you'll wind up with only a small amount of usable space and many mystery drawers and containers - just a suggestion. And no more brick and mortar? Hopefully that's a good thing. Best wishes ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with all the moving and reorganizing. I know it's a big job but just think how wonderful it will be when you are settled in your new 3rd floor studio. Keep us posted on the progress.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.....