Sunday, December 20, 2009

Big Snow!!! Big Surprise!!




Happy snowy Sunday I jus had to share....this is what we woke up to this morning.


Yesterday was the wicked storm and today is the quiet result. One last frozen rose and 18" or more of the white fluffy stuff.....

and to make it even better I got a package delivered from Judi of the Vintage Hope Chest yesterday.
I totally forgot I won her blog giveaway and that's what made it even more swe e e e e et!





It was like my very own private Christmas day.....her generosity was as generous as our snow fall.


My box just spilled out vintage goodness....however, I did leave out a picture of the best goodie of all....you'll see him tomorrow on my VCM post.  Ohhhh he's so perfect that's all I can say for now!
Thank you Judi, thank you, thank you, thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Your home is sooooo ready for Christmas, its Gorgeous, and what a win!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful home! And vintagey goodness to boot! Stay warm and have a wonderful week ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your home looks like an enchanted cottage with all the snow. Love it.

    hugs~~Sissie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.....