Monday, October 4, 2010


Texas was certainly grand and nothing less than amazing....so amazing in fact that my pictures don't do it justice.  I think I was in such awe and culture shock this first night that I just didn't stay behind the lense enough.    I was too busy looking wide-eyed in wonder at all the "real" blogger sisters I was meeting! .....feeling a bit star struck.....
I mean here I was in real time, in Texas during the hight of antique week at Theresa Cano's blog party, staying in a beautiful B& B with Polly and Steve of French Cupboard.....I had to keep pinching myself to be sure it wasn't a dream.These people ARE  real and when I say real they're beautifully down to earth real good folk~
 .....well here's part one the Blog Party! (again my photos are few of this event....I was having waaaay too much fun to stop and take pics....note to self:  you'll regret not stopping to take pictures, make time!)

We flew in to town roamed a bit and got dressed in the parking lot and headed to the party...

sweet gypsy princess....Cori

we hustled our butts off and helped Jill set up for her selling debut
then it was party time....
old friends and new friends...


(me an Polly)

(TOT and  Lauri)
I've got to give a shout out to TOT! You my girlfriend make me laugh!!!!!!!!! and  I'm still snickering......
I wish I had more shots of all the fantastic people I met....glad I got to meet each and everyone of you.
be back soon with more potos...

7 comments:

  1. Beth, eager to see more of your photos. So happy that you got to experience a unique slice of Texas flavor. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pleasure was all mine! Tell Earl I said hi! LOL!!!!
    TOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi beth,
    that looks as if it was a great fun with all your friends together.
    Greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Getting to mee the Jersey Girls was one of the best parts of my long weekend at Zapp! Y'all are a delightful trio of fun and you are a pixie in pigtails!
    Debbie
    P.S. I still cannot believe that is your daughter. How old were you...6?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good time ... I could not have done it without the help of you and the gypsy princess!!

    I can't believe these are only memories now ....

    BONJOUR!!
    xoxo
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please come back soon, I'm already missing y'all. TOT and I should have taken a pic together with our same tops.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.....