Sunday, October 3, 2010

Howdy Y'all.......we're back and had a hoot!
Still unpacking and plowing through my loads of pictures. But I thought I'd take a little break and share a few pics....Take a gander at these beauties, a vast abundance of drippy, chippy and absolutely fabulous chandeliers!
 Hung and strung anywhere and everywhere you can imagine.....

(B and B where we stayed)

Oh how I wish one (or two or three or) would have fit in my suitcase!
There's so much more to come....so stop back and "set a spell" much more to come....bye y'all.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome home! Glad you had fun...the chandeliers are gorgeous...the b & b looks great too!
    ...looking forward to seeing more pics!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang Beth! I reckon we Texans had quite an influence on your vocabulary...y'all and all that! So far your pics are gorgeous ~ and what a fun subject you present! Glad y'all had fun, and hope you weren't too affected by the heat. ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure would like to have a couple of those chandeliers hanging in my home! Looking forward to seeing more pictures.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth, glad you are safely back home. I look forward to seeing your photos. I shared some pinks that you might recognize. ;-)
    Sorry we never did connect. It would have been fun to meet. I'm off to visit my mom on Tuesday, but will be back later in the week. I'll send an email to touch base about one of your girls.
    Sleep tight! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Beth,
    yes, I would love to have everything, you show us with this fabulous pictures. And I know how it is when you have to make sure not to bring more weigth than allowed into the airplane.
    But, maybe you can go there once more later and get the rest!
    Greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy you had a wonderful trip and can't wait to see what else you have to share with us!! Today's photos are heavenly!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.....