Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Chippy white Texas cement ......
I love how these urns go on and on forever.
But, alas, as much as I  was loving them they weren't exactly carry-on size.
These critters were amazing!

.........not exactly sure what to call this one but she definetly makes a statement.
I'm joining in on White Wednesday this week over at Kathleen's place Faded Charm....be sure go over and check out all the other wonderful white goodness..... 
......and don't forget to join in on Silver Sunday this Sunday......love to see you there!
                                                                               
~White Wednesday

6 comments:

  1. I agree-very unusual-don't know what they are but they're different!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv the cool garden art you took pictures of. I wish we could have gone to that show. Thanks for sharing....Julian

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...I simply can't imagine why you couldn't put an urn (or two) in a chic gift bag and carry them on the plane!!!!LOL!!
    hate it when that happens!!
    xo, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd be in heaven to see so many urns all lined up together. There's just something about statuary that I just can't get enough of.

    Thanks for playing along today and I'll try to get a post up for Sunday if I can think of anything.

    Take care,

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I just love those urns. A whole bundle of them would have been enjoyable to collect. It looks like you had a wonderful time in Texas!
    Cheers,
    Aubrey

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog! I am now following you on GFC. Would love a follow back! Am going to check out
    Silver Sunday and will post your button on my blog! Come on over to the farm and say hello. I would be honored if you grabbed my button too!
    God bless,
    Regina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.....