Friday, July 2, 2010

Waaaaay Cool VBF!

Happy VBF.....stumbled across this beauty at Renninger's Extravaganza last week...isn't it so cool.
I can just picture bug eye'd goggles, long black riding gloves and a sheer scarf just blowing in the wind....freedom of the open road...too bad it doesnt have a side car for all my flea market finds....tee hee

...and here's the creme de la creme of black vintage finds...my fish chair...check out the carved fish on the back...I just had to have it!All it cost me was, shall we say, minimal as well as having to bring the vendor a cup of coffee when we came back to get it...imagine that, he wanted coffee on a 95 degree day?

Thanks for stopping by...be sure to visit the French Cupboard and check all the other VBF party goers!
Have a safe and happy fourth of July weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous motorcycle and the chair is amazing. Be sure and show us what you do with it!
    xo,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your great finds. Even though I too love the motorcycle, my vehicles have to be versatile for my treasures. That chair is so unique...great conversation piece. I always look forward to Vintage Black Friday. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beth,
    Great detail on the chair and love the vintage bike!
    Happy day!
    xojanis

    ReplyDelete
  4. That chair is amazing - so much detail. Love that vintage 4th of July picture. laurie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.....