Saturday, July 3, 2010

extra extra.....

Ahem.....tap tap...Is this thing on?
I have an announcement to make....
My Texas blogger friend Anne from Fiona and Twig has bestowed upon me the honor of being her featured blogger of the month.....so it is with a grateful heart I say
Thanks Anne!!!!! YOU ROCK!
Don't forget.....
....tie a string around your finger! Next Sunday is Silver Sunday...hope you all can make it!
On the second Sunday of every month show off your glittered, glitzed, glammed, tarnished, shiny, treasured or freshly found silver treasures....Have a wonderful weekend!
Beth

9 comments:

  1. You are most welcome, you deserve it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, Beth, you're right! Anne rocks. I just met her this past weekend at Paper Cowgirl! ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Beth! So well deserved! Happy 4th!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats- I love Fiona and twig- I love your silver Sunday- only participated once, need to try again!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im already there!! Thanks Beth & Anne ~ Have a great 4th!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Beth! So glad I started following your blog. I excited for you about your new gig, will be checking that blog out. And I made a note about next Sunday. This will be my first time participating and I'm super excited!

    ~♥~
    Kristal

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the "BIG" honor! I am pretty new at this and am thrilled to have found your blog!
    I did Grab your button, check it out:
    www.msbinglesvintagechristmas.com
    Thank you!
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's lovely here ... I have the same background on my selling blog ...

    also I have a blog of the month feature

    I think we all need to network and show each other off!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on being Anne's featured blogger... I love Anne she is sooooo sweet!!! Blessings~~~ Daphne Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.....