Saturday, March 5, 2011

busy bee (B)

Spring is coming and the bees are starting to buzz....seriously one zipped right by my head out in the yard today.  
So I thought I would reveal just a little bit more of what has been keeping me sooo busy lately.
As some of you know I run a monthly market with my Gypsy buddy Jill
Recently we were given an offer we just couldn't refuse....
so we didn't. 
We're moving the market!

We're heading 1 block West and back into my old shop...formerly known as Gypsy Fish.

This is just a sneak peak of what's to come.
Now, before the hustle and bustle of packing and moving I had previously started an online class...designed to hone in on the foundation skills and techniques of jewelry making.
Basically I've become a manic freak for using a torch, making jump rings, clasps and putting together all kinds of crazy stuff.
I love learning new things really gets me inspired!
Thank goodness we'll be getting another hour of daylight next week...I could sure use it or 2 or 3 or 4.
Well I've gotta fly to pack a few more boxes, maybe make some earrings,maybe take my son driving, maybe paint some furniture, oh wait I have to call Jill, email's need to be answered, dog needs to go out, husband's hungry, what! it's dinnertime already?...........................bye!

10 comments:

  1. Hello Gypsy Queen,
    those jewlery hooks look gorgeous. Yes, it sounds as if your are really busy. Take a break!
    Wish you a nice and peaceful weekend.
    Greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds so exciting! Congratulations and good luck with the big move.

    Best wishes and happy week,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Busy lady...take care not to do too much. Enjoy the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What are those type of hooks called?I love the way you ahve attached fabric/ribbon to it Gived me all sorts of crafty ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these jump rings and clasps you're making. I'd love to learn to make them...they are really unique.

    Stephanie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exciting news! Wishing you both much success in your new digs! Wish I lived closer...to join you!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Girl you got it goin' on...all over the place it seems! Love your talent and oh mylanta...love those doors! Are those the doors to opportunity?
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! That sounds like a lot of work! But I'm sure it will be worth it! Hope the basement doesn't stink! Hahahaha! Probably won't as long as Jill's not there!!
    Theresa
    aka:tot

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have NO clue what Tot is speaking of ... do you??
    I didn't think so!!

    xo
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that is awesome news! Hope to get over to the market and see what you & Jill are doing with it. I'd offer help but I am busy as bee over here too! Perhaps I can help to let people know about the market....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.....