Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Just stopping in to say "hey!"

Just wanted to stop in and share what I've been working on with my NEW camera and the bits of new found time since the Christmas rush is through.
I've been holding up in the studio especially since we had a fair amount of snow dump out of the sky on Sunday night here in NJ. Had an urge to create so I just disappeared  all day Monday and stayed in my pj's woo hoo......nothing better than coffee, studio, music and pj's allllll day long!
I got to finally use the new G12(love it love it love it) today and photograph the fruits of yesterday's labor  for my etsy shop....hope you like.

Have a safe and joyous New Year!

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous pieces!!!
    Sounds like a perfect day...music and pjs and play! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Beth these are GORGEOUS & I LOVE your pics....!!!

    I'm off to go check out your Treasures....!

    If I don't 'speak' with you again before the 31st, have a SENSATIONAL New Year & may 2011 be a year filled with creativity & inspiration....!

    Cheers for now from Oz,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a good day to me.:D We only got snow flurries and I hope that is all we get this Winter. Enjoyed seeing your pretty creations.
    I am anxious to work on jewelry again, but will wait until next week to pull everything out, since I have people coming in from out of town and our big celebration is this weekend.
    Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting photos to show your creative pieces of jewelry. Such a wonderful way to spend a day in your studio. Happy ending to 2010...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are the best kind of days... and your photos show it! They are fabulous! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a fantastic 2011! Theresa xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pieces, Beth. Hope you had a delightful holiday.
    Happy New Year! ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Beth,
    lovely pictures. I wish you a very nice New Year with Health, Luck and Joy.
    Greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stuff there girl!

    Aren't new camera's wonderful? I love mine! Can't wait to take some pictures at the Red Barn Show in Jan.

    So happy you are enjoying your Christmas vacation!

    Theresa
    aka:tot

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.....