Tuesday, August 31, 2010


Well, as some of you know, I really stink at keeping quiet! But I did, I kept my swap partner a secret!
But not anymore,....I finally get to tell...woo hoo!
Thank you, thank you,; thank you!!!!!  to....

 I was sooooo excited when I got my goodies my first impulse was to post about it ....woops had to wait!  So I just called Jill and gushed about my goodies...after all she's the only other person who knew, thanks Gypsy pal...great choice! However she did give me a stern warning to keep my mouth shut....ha ha
Come on when I like something I have to share it, don't you?
So finally here ya go....what I've been waiting for....
 Fluttering with anticipation I opened up my box.  Packed with vintage pattern paper and pretty ribbon there were 3 packages piled into the box...bits and bobs, pretty lace a beautiful card, doilies, trim a sweet little tin filled with jewelry findings...
....a dainty little bundle of vintage lace....soooo perfect.
Then the creme de le creme....my gorgeous, beautiful rosette,
attatched to this most fabulous taupe bag lined with taupe mattress ticking...my absolute fav. material...
Thanks Deb you really made my day....
This little beauty will surely be traveling to Texas with me at the end of the month!
Now please don't forget to check out all the other swappers over at Jill's place!
hugs,
        Beth
                                                                                          

17 comments:

  1. ...wow! adore the vintage lace bundle! and the rosette purse:)
    ~ and, It was very hard to keep that secret for that long LOL!!
    xo, Rosemary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy gifts and your rosette is gorgeous to say the least. What fun!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely love it...so pretty and simple.

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love that bag -- perfect for your rosette! You are a lucky gypsy! :) mercedes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! That bag is awesome! And so many fun goodies to play with! How fun!

    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow what loveliness! Very pretty rosettes! This was such a fun swap!

    Toodles.
    Renee ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! You really did well -- I don't think "she" would have been able to contain herself and keep the secret! What wonderfully fun and beautiful things you were sent!!!! If I ever have a secret, I know I could tell you!

    Have a great weekend!!!

    Purrs!

    Romeo and "her"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous rosette & gifts you received!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many beautiful goodies!! Enjoy!xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful! The rosette is just amazing and so many goodies to play with!

    ReplyDelete
  11. No wonder you had a hard time not telling.....your swap is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Bag, love it! And all the lovely goodies! Too fun! I am just "gaga" over old lace! Lucky lady! Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs,
    Shell

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! ! What beautiful goodies!! Hugggsss Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello there Beth! Nice to meet you too =))
    Now, I am smitten too....Are you coming to MFAS/or are you a vendor there too????
    See ya soon........
    diane
    xoxox
    p.s.I will be in tent W with Wilde Weedz/Agnes is the BOSS! LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.....