Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Just took a  peak at my planner and HOLY Texas round up! It's just about 1 month away that I'll be packin' up and heading out the open fields of Antique Week!!!!
Honestly I've been trying not to think about it too much(like that works)because, those butterflies that well up in my stomach when I get completely, insanely excited...tend to stop me from doing anything else I need to do. So I thought I'll do a quick post and get a little excitement out of my system...then get back to work!

This is my biggest Texas wish......
...are you listening Jill? "if have to wait in line allll day to get into the Magnolia Pearl booth then that's what I'll do!" I'm drooling to experience in person Robin's amazing and magical designs.  I can only imagine the creative engery swirling about her tent! If I can wait in line all day for a computer on black friday...this will be a piece of cake...because I know the prize is sooooo much better and Round Top sure beats the best buy parking lot!

This East Coast yankee is headin' to Texas....yippee...here I come! See you there!

9 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness... Sounds fun!
    I bet the Magnolia pearl is just wonderful!
    Leticia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, I'm really green with envy!
    Hope you have a fabulous time!
    I know you will!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm listening ... I'll be right there next to ya girlfriend ; )

    xo
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. you girls are dang lucky! wish i was going with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi I just found your blog via Magnolia Pearl. Luv your blog, you now have a new follower! I certainly have Marburger on my bucket list!!! Have a fab time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wanna come too...make sure you take lots of pics of your great adventure.

    Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beth, I'm soooo excited you'll be at Marburger. Please send me the details. I'll stop by with a big Texas welcome! See you in October. ~ Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for your post about Round Top & Marburger Farm!! Hope to meet you while we're there... xo,fancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.....