Saturday, October 17, 2009

Annual Gypsy Soiree '09

Despite it being the first night of the Phillies series against LA and an impending Nor'easter blowing in, the night was smooth as Gypsy silk!  So much fun and gypsy frolic you would have never known it was pouring rain outside. Friends from far and wide, neighbors and our die hard regular Gypsy gals all stopped by. Here's a few shots of the magical night!





Thanks Abbie for the awesome shots of the shoppers!

....and to the gypsy band of friends and family I thank you as always, couldn't have done it without you all!
Recap of the evening?
.....simply stated, "FABULOUS!"

6 comments:

  1. That looked like a fun time! Wish I could have been there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first soiree! Really great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beth,
    Thanks for coming by my place and for the nice comment.

    Love your blog and glad i came to visit, and signed up to follow.

    Gonna go rest my doggies now. blessings

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new look on the blog and I have just added you as an etsy fave!
    I hope you remember me from a couple of months ago. We worked together over at Vintage Plum.
    the photos look awesome! Love all the goodies in your shop too.
    Hope you are doing well!
    B

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Fabulous indeed! So festive. ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh it definitely looks fabulous!!! Glad it went so well for you :) That blue desk is gorgeous!

    :) T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.....