Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Accidental beauty......

I told you I was  taking a break from the hustle and bustle of the past week. So during my Silver Sunday respite my plan was to wander over to Pennsylvania and watch my sis and her hubby tackle a 5k Run.   I did that......and as usual  they were awesome.  I think it was mostly because my sis is a spry little pixie and felt at home in the forest as she sprinted past her towering giant of a husband who didn't do so bad himself.
While waiting for their triumphant arrival I stumbled upon this unexpected beauty in the woods.   I found it magical  and mystical albeit sad at the same time.  A fallen beauty in the woods.......





I even found a Beauty Berry bush in the rubble
.....where have you found unexpected beauty?
hugs,
       Beth

5 comments:

  1. Love these images. You have a great sense of composition. Neat find to photograph. Wonder who lived in that decaying structure, that was once a home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth, what a magical weekend for all three of you.To run in the woods,oh to be young again.I can always day dream or write about it.Thanks for sharing such beauty-Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these photos! You've given the crumbling home so much life again. Thank you so much for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love finding places like that! Although I haven't been anywhere lately to find any! That place reminds me of Germany. Thanks for the photos!
    tot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh! Magical! Thank you for sharing these lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.....