Thursday, August 25, 2011

Decorating with Maps

  I got inspired by  this week's reels of newscasts showing maps, predicting hurricanes and reporting earthquakes, and thought, "how about decorating with them?".  You know, the old roll down type on yummy crackled canvas?  
  Here's  just a few ideas I found, while cruising my latest addiction Pinterest,


ahhhh....that set my creativity right back on course.
If you feel inspired and want to give it a try we'll  have several available at the Gypsy Market this Saturday.  Hope you can stop by.....




4 comments:

  1. Hello,
    that looks amazing. Thank you for the great idea.
    best greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't dast look at Pinterest...I'd be lost forever and no map could get me back to civilization!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love these images and will be pinning some of these myself! Isn't Pinterest amazing? I am so addicted to it too and I have just posted my favourite pinterest images at my weekly pinterest party.

    Best wishes and happy pinning!
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.....