Friday, June 24, 2011

What are you doing this weekend? Anything fun? Any flea markets or shopping happening? Well, if you're in my neck of the woods {greater Philadelphia area .... South Jersey} you can come hang out with Jill and me ... it's round two this Saturday at The Gypsy Market !!

The market is loaded with nautical themed vintage and antique items ... plus clothing and accessories.
We would LOVE to see you in person.

Hope you have a great weekend ... with maybe a little shopping fun and digging for treasures!




1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! I'll just be catching up on some things around the house this weekend- I'm very excited to be getting my home office in order!
    But do stop over and join my give-away! All you have to do is leave me a comment on Friday's post to enter!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.....