Saturday, September 11, 2010

 .......ta da!!!!!
I was so excited when I pulled her name from my top hat!
with 7 chances Deb really stacked the odds in her favor.....
I want to take this opportunity to say thanks for being a loyal Silver Sunday Sista! 
Deb's always there with a delightful comment and has attended I think pretty much every Silver Sunday party since I started it last year....I took a little trip down memory lane and snagged a few of her silver photos.....she's got an amazing flare for the bling.....and she's so darn cute!
 Congratulations Deb! Enjoy your trip to Anthropologie ...thanks for being you and playing along!
I also want to thank all the other Silver Sunday sistas/brothers who drop by donning their silver treasures....you guys just dazzle me with your twinkling, tarnishd, polished, shimmering, precious, heirloom and found silver finds! Be sure to go congratulate Debra and check out all the other Silver Sunday partiers....
see you at the next party.....
hugs,
        Beth

8 comments:

  1. Whoppeeeee! Beth thank you so so much, LOVE LOVE that collage you did! Is anything more gorgeous than a bunch of silver? You're just the sweetest, Hope you don't mind that I linked in with my VIF post, I just didn't want to miss your party!
    big hugs and lots of love!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Debra! Beautiful collage of Debra's silver posts. What a charming idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Wonderful ~ Debra is a Very Deserving & Lucky Lady..... Loved the Silver Collage! Have a Wonderful Week
    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Debra! what an awesome giveaway to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to sweet Debra!! Beth, I'm so glad that you continue to hostess this fun party each month!!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Debra on your wonderful win!!

    And thanks Beth for hosting the silver goodness each month .. Love the collages... Have a lovely day.. xxx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to Debra! Thanks, as always for hosting Silver Sunday.
    I'm having a giveaway, if you would like to stop by!

    http://thelazypeacock.blogspot.com/2010/09/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.....