Thursday, March 4, 2010

VBF

Yeah it's here again! Another VBF hosted by the French Cupboard featuring Jill of Gypsy Brocante
I thought I would revise some photos of my previously attended VBF parties....

this is one of my favorite re-do's....antique vintage swing arm oak dresser that I gave little Vintage Black Facelift.

....a few of my vintage cameras, oldies but goodies....

another small obsession of mine....collecting things to put things in....vintage black vessels filled with stuff and more stuff!

....and these are my most favorite of all....great grandma's powder tin from the 19th century still smelling of her sweet talc, a really cool vintage brooch and "Mr. Not me". You know him, if you have kids you surely have one of him hanging around your house. He's the guy that seems to be responsible for everthing and anything of a suspicious nature.  He travels around my house, not putting dishes in the sink, not picking up shoes, not getting the trash exactly into the trash can, he's even been known to leave the toilet seat up ....hmmmph...if he wasn't so darn cute I'd say he'd have to go....
Happy VBF!!!!!! 

19 comments:

  1. Love your VBF treasures! Interesting collections....Really Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that is a hysterical! "cause we have the mystery at my house too! Love your collections.
    smiles, alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful black vintage goodies you have!!! I love the little dolly!!!
    Hugs,
    Margaret B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Great Grandmother Powder Tin is Gorgeous! Isn't it funny how items how there scent for so long? Bella

    ReplyDelete
  5. What neat stuff! Love that dresser. Yes, we have a "Not Me" running around here too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Beth
    Gorgeous pieces today... truly beautiful.. you know I have a little man very similar to yours... it was my grandfather's .. although he is red but with a black top hat!! I just love those cameras and am yearning to get a few pieces of my own... Have a great weekend xx Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful items! I'm a big fan of black in my home!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Beth, I just love all your black goods, but the little Mister just is so cute, I think he visits me too. LOL
    hugs,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful post and pictures, Beth!! If I ever come visit, you'd sooo better hide that adorable little guy in the bottom pic!!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great VBF Post ~ I really Love the Dresser & the Vintage Camera's they are Wonderful....
    Have a Wonderful Weekend

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think these are wonderful! Thank you for sharing...especially the vintage tin!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Beth ~ Fabulous stuff again ~ where does all this great stuff come from? That dresser is awesome ~ I just wish I had the courage to tackle a paint jog on something that precious. Love it. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. How does that saying go ... inspiration, overload, shut-down ... you know what I'm trying to say! Well, all of these VBF goodies give me that feeling!!

    Thanks for sharing ... again ; )

    xo
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all your posts with VBF. The cameras really caught my eye because I have a collection also. Thanks for sharing. Fun post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I so enjoyed your blog post today about VBF treasures. The cameras are awesome and such great photos of them too. I also love cameras, so maybe that is why they grabbed me so. Thanks for sharing. It's my 1st VBF event I've participated in, so having fun with it.
    Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh...I love them all...such fun black goodies!
    Rene'

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your black beauties are fabulous... I love how you photographed them too... I hope you have a great weekend :)

    Smiles,
    Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the "not me".....he is too cute. I really love your photos. I must figure out how to do that....baby steps. They really are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your handsome little man. Your entire collection is so pretty. Thank you for sharing.

    Smiles~
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.....