Saturday, February 27, 2010

I have a couple little announcements....I'm joining the gals at The French Cupboard
Look for me in the boutique section in the next few days.
I'm meshing in my gypsy style with all the wonderful unique treasures offered here.
...and stay tuned to their blog I will be sharing a few of my
"off school"  escapades on the Vintage Journal this summer.
and now the ramble...
As I sat here all day trying to come up with an appropriate button to show off my unique style...I came to realize....this is not going to be the "piece of cake" I thought it was. Granted I do know that I am a bit off kilter in my taste but, to have to come up with just one picture to grab the attention of potential customers was a bit of an excercise in marketing and self discovery.    I sifted through all my photographs trying to come up with just one. Rustic and dark, chippy and nordic chic...light and airy, florals or not... funky and wierd...I seem to encompass all of that.  
I couldn't even figure on color or black and white....
 I can't even tell you how many prototypes I made before deciding on this one and I'm still not quite sure it suits my eclectic style. So here's the final button, light, airy, rustic, lacy floral and a bit wrinkled....
thanks for reading my rambling....

9 comments:

  1. Love your choice, Beth. The pop of purple is really eyecatching. And congrats on the wonderful new opportunity!
    blessings,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like them both but I am drawn to the very first one......thinking of just a white rose laying in the dish.

    The last one is very unique though...and I agree the purple sets it apart from the other buttons I have seen on that site :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi-The French Cupboard looks like a great place! Love the new buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beth:
    I can tell you that the one you decided on really caught my eye! I love the wreath and lacy piece. Perfect!
    Congrats on your new endeavor.
    xoxo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the new venture. I like the button. The lavender wreath give this a fresh feel. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them all, really! But the one you've chosen is really gorgeous, almost Spring-like.

    I'm so happy you received your magazine and you love it. Yay! :-)

    XO,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your new venture, I think it sounds very exciting! I look forward to reading about your escapades!!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. You made the right choise indeed.
    And I love your name; Gipsy Fish.

    Have a nice day,

    Hermine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.....