Monday, March 2, 2009

Chenille Heaven!!!!!!!

Wow! What a find! I stumbled, and I mean stumbled, upon this huge stash of chenille bedspreads at the flea market and thought I was in heaven... I started to dig through a box of ,what I thought was, just old fabric,my toes were numb, my fingers were stinging and I really hadn't found any spectacular treasures today. This was my last stop. ...... Then there they were, just looking up at me feeling discarded and forgotten. I had to get 'em all!
.........so springy, so beachy.
Wouldn't they look perfect on pretty painted or white iron matching twin beds?
Where's my beach house with the cottage guest room when I need it?
I trudged back to my car desperately trying to hide my excitement. You know the feeling ...when you have a huge pile of goodies cradled in your arms and as your walking through the paking lot , your trying not to skip and grin like a little kid with a lollipop... play it cool.......

The best of the lot are the two aqua and white matching spreads...they're in perfect condition ! Darn, why didn't I buy a beach house again?

Hope you enjoyed the yummy pics oh, and if this were smell-a-vision, you'd be smelling fresh downy fabric softener...ahhhhhh!



2 comments:

  1. Hi, Thanks so much for checking out our blog! I'm so glad you found us. Love your blog and Love your website. What great finds, purses and t's. We are working on our own T's too, hopefully they will be done within the month. I'd love to add you to our favorites. Blessings, Robin, niki, & Marlo

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOLY COW!! YOU HIT THE MOTHER LOAD OF CHENILLE!
    GOOD FOR YOU! DID YOU HYPERVENTILATE OR WHAT? I WOULD HAVE FOR SURE!!
    SMILES,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.....