Monday, February 13, 2012

Had a little fun this weekend.....

Had a little fun this weekend and stepped out to the Philadelphia Tattoo Show
No, I didn't get one.  But, thousands of other people did.  The isles were buzzing.
The art work was amazing.  I can't imagine drawing and  not be able to have an eraser handy.  There's no messing up here. Creative energy consumed the air and the people I met were down to earth and friendly.   
After cruising the isles and rows of tattoo artist, supplies, jewelry and t-shirts 
we hit the side show.....

really? ....need I say more?
holy fish hooks in the eyes....
don't think I'd do that for $1000,000...
there was quite a bit more to the show but not necessarily in good taste.....so I'll let you use your imagination. On another note if you're looking for a new "wives" reality show be sure to check up the upcoming  Tattoo Wives.
 Maybe a pair of  matching tats for you and your sweety this weekend?....perhaps.....
     xo
          Beth
Happy Valentines Day!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.....