Friday, August 13, 2010

Flea Market Friday

Didn't make it out to the flea this week but...I thought I would share a favorite bounty. Collected treasuures from a quick stop at a flea I was passing by on my way to run the dreaded grocery shopping, bank, etc... errands.  Sorry family....let's see..flea market vs errands..hmmm which one do you think I put off....

 
...don't worry I got to the store eventually supper was just a little late that day that's all.

Sometimes it's just those out of the way unexpected adventures that have the best treasures!
I'm linking up with Kecia's Flea Market Friday party...hope to see you there...
OH and if you haven't had a chance yet, take one....or two or 7 and join in the  Silver Sunday Giveaway!

9 comments:

  1. Looks like a yummy collection of goodness to me!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you've got some great goodies in there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Laura and Diana. Looks like a fun little pile to look through! Lots of little things. I love lots of little things. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally understand the flea market vs. grocery shopping/making dinner/cleaning the house dilemma ~ you definitely made the right choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummy - look at the sweet silouhette (sp?)! love the top hat,

    kecia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Beth! If I could flea my way to the grocery store, I might just adore gathering the groceries too! What a great stash of findings for jewels, art, and just plain admiring! Hope you are doing well. ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh some neat stuff I see! Looks like a fun time...errands...what errands???? :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will try to visit this Saturday Beth!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats nice collection of flea item.I will be try for visit this market..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.....