Friday, November 6, 2009

Things To Put Things In.....

Happy VBF!  Yeah it's back! Check out all the vintage black goodness over at the French Cupboard where Jill and Polly have combined forces to bring VBF back!
I have resurrected one of my previous VBF posts in the spirit of all the packing and unpacking I've been doing since I closed the brick and mortar and moved it home....
  So much to do, so little time. Someone once told me that storage and organization are a virtue..hmmm well, I'll try. So here's my attmept at storage and organization on Vintage Black Friday
I picked up this very cool vintage spice tin with the jars just yesterday.  The little black coin purse holds pretty glass moon glow beads.  It's kinda cool to see what objects are suited as vessels for all your goodies. What do you store your favorite treasures in? Happy VBF!

7 comments:

  1. Great VB's! I love the little jars with the black lids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! a functional AND beautiful VBF!!! i love those jars and tin...and all your lovelies inside them! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the little jars w/black lids ... wish I could have joined in the fun on Thursday ; ( ... darn Gypsy wagon ...

    xo
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okey, now I KNOW I visited your blog yesterday and I KNOW I left a comment as I just love that little coin purse!! I did, I did!

    Your setting with all your wonderful vintage black goodies is super! I like how you display items inside those glass jars!

    Hugs,
    Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Beth,
    Great stuff! Keys,(love em') boxes, and jars...love how you have it all organized!
    Have a great "rest of the weekend"!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Beth! What great finds. Love the jars ... I store my little nicknacks in jars too. Everything is held toghether nicely and you can still see and enjoy your little collections.

    Have a great week!
    Miranda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.....