Sunday, June 12, 2011

June Silver SUNday.....

Happy Silver SUNday.....summer is just about in full swing around here...warm, hot, sun abounds.  That means, pretty soon, school's out and flea markets are in...wooo hoo! I am just about frothing at the mouth, counting down the Thursdays until I can hit the market.  I am so ready.....how about you?


these are a few new silver Summery additions to my etsy shop....enjoy!

Don't forget to check out all the other Silver Sunday posts.....have a wonderful and SUNNY day!
Beth



8 comments:

  1. You are making me jealous with summer warmth and flea markets I may have to jump a plane and come over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helly Beth,
    must have been a wonderful flea market. Your earrings are real tresures.
    Best greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  3. your flea market looks great! love to see all that silver...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your jewelery! Can't wait to see what you create next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your site and lovin the Silver Sunday. That photo with everything piled makes my heart skip a beat.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oops - sorry to comment twice my trigger finger was to fast to stop. Your Etsy shop is fine, I love your jewelry. You are very talented. Have a great day
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow... that's the silver mother lode. Love it all!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.....