Tuesday, November 30, 2010

  Feels like it's been so long since I've posted anything with substance on my blog .....so why start now,  except to say that I am sorry! Bad blogging is becoming a bad habit for me. I never seem to comment back to any of you, I'm always posting on the fly ....so I am making my New Years Resolution early this year....get on the blog-wagon and start being a better blogger.Ahhh, now that I've made my resolution early I should have just enough time to get through the holidays and rev up for some bloggy conversastions, posts with substance, meaning and humor and most of all replies to the supportive and wonderful comments you all leave me.
So mark my words, as a promise to you all I WILL be a better blogger in 2011!
Until then I will try my best to check in as much as possible.... 

Here's what I've been up to (not that this is an excuse) but along with the hustle and bustle of the upcoming holiday....I have been blessed with another order from Anthropologie for another design...whoopee.So off I go to package and ship....tra la la....
ABC Home
PS  Taking a little break and going up to NYC with my Gypsy Princess this weekend where I will surely find some fab shots for the next Silver Sunday December 12. Til then.....have a great week!  

8 comments:

  1. Are these precious pendants going to be in the next catalog? I wear mine almost every day. You know how I feel about the bit of lace captured inside.
    Just do what you can when you can! You are on the fast pace to success sweet friend!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just sounds like you have been busy to me. It is your blog - post when you want and about what you want. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl do you work all the time! No wonder you don't have any time to blog!

    The folks at ABC Home bought a bunch of stuff from me in Texas!

    Have a great week!

    Theresa
    aka:TOT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Beth,
    don't worry about your blogging habbits. I think this is one of the advantages of blogging - everybody can do it as much and how one want. We always enjoy to visit you and your posts. Great thing that you got another order from Antropologie - Congratulations. Nice feeling to have such a customer, isn't it? I am looking forward for Silver-Sunday,
    Greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW those pendents are stunning! I love them!

    I think your blog is lovely regardless how often you post. Thanks for sharing your lovely work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. all so beautiful

    blessings

    barbara jean

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was cleaning in my studio and found my little gift package from Theresa's blog party in Texas! Thought I had gotten all the goodies out of the bag, when to my surprise was this little burlap bag with one of your necklaces inside! I was so excited, not sure how I missed that the first time! dah! Thank you so much, I can't wait to wear it and tell everyone you design and make necklaces for anthropologie! Hope your having a great holiday season!
    Theresa
    aka:tot

    ReplyDelete
  8. CONGRATULATIONS on your latest Anthropology order Beth....How FABULOUS for you....!!

    I LOVE my sweet necklace (as pictured above) that I scored in my gift pack at Theresa's blog party....It's one of my FAVE pieces from Texas & I LOVE that I can say I KNOW the Designer (through blogging....hahahahahaha) AND this AWESOME Designer has Anthropology knocking at her door on a regular basis.... :o) !!

    Have a WONDERFUL Christmas Lovey....!

    Cheers from your NUMBER ONE fan in Australia,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.....