Saturday, April 3, 2010

3 Weeks from Today!!!!

  I just realized that 3 short weeks from today Jill@GypsyBrocante and I will be hosting our very first Gypsy Barn Market. The first of our once a month barn shows.  I know I'm ready but now that I've actually put out the reveal in words....I realize it's happening and it's gonna be fabulous!
 So come one, come all......to the Barn behind the tea room in Riverton NJ.....minutes from downtown Philadelphia and about an hour from NYC.....keep checking our new blog that will have all the info. and highlights of the shows.......Ok, that's better I let it out....thought I was gonna bust my buttons trying to keep that one in.....

7 comments:

  1. Good luck with your new adventure! With you two behind the reins I know it will be a huge success.
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun! I'm sure it WILL be fabulous!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I wished I lived near. Sounds like this will be fabulous. I wish you much success and fun along the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you'll do wonderful! Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best of Luck..wish all your dreams will come true.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Beth, found you over at Jill's. Congrats on your new barn venture! Yippee! PS: following!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so exciting! I'm going to try to make it! I know you two will be a huge success!
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.....